List of Assumptions: Home Insurance
To save you time we base your quote on some assumptions. Please confirm you meet these criteria:
- Your home is intended to be your permanent residence and is located on the Maltese Islands.
- You do not sub-let your home to any other person, and you do not have any lodgers.
- You do not share your home with anybody other than your family or partner.
- Your home is of standard stone and concrete construction.
- You do not use your home for any business purposes or for the storage of any business goods.
- You or any person living at your home has not had any criminal convictions, was not previously refused insurance or had a policy cancelled or had any special terms imposed.
- The buildings sum insured does not exceed €116,500.
- The total value of articles of gold, silver or other precious metal, jeweller or fur shall not exceed one third of the full value of contents.
- Your home is at least at shell form stage.
- Your home is in a good state of repair.
- You or anyone to be insured, have not had a loss on your home in the past 5 years.
- If you are unable to confirm to the above criteria, please contact us.