The selected candidate will be responsible for day-to-day activities within the cost control in the Motor Claims department. Previous experience in a similar position or experience in the motor trade industry is considered an asset.
The selected candidate should:
- Be well organized and IT proficient
- Be efficient, with a positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be able to work in a team
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and Maltese
The selected applicant for the above post will be remunerated by a progressive salary and other benefits.
Applications including CV and covering letter may be sent to:
The Human Resources Manager, Citadel Insurance p.l.c., Casa Borgo, 26, Market Street, Floriana FRN 1082; e-mailed to email@example.com or uploaded through our website, by not later than 22nd December 2021.
All applications will be treated with strictest confidence.