Reporting to the Manager of the Underwriting Department, the underwriting assistant will be responsible for providing administrative support within the insurance section at the Company’s Head Office in Floriana. Duties include processing of applications and maintenance of policies, handling customer queries, processing incoming emails, inputting of data and other general office duties required for the day-to-day running of the department.
Suitable candidates must:
- Be smart, well organised and have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Be customer-oriented with a self-driven attitude and initiative
- Be capable of working under minimum supervision
- Have a positive attitude and be motivated
- Be IT proficient and fluent in written and spoken English and Maltese
Previous work experience within the insurance industry or an insurance qualification will be considered an asset.
If you believe you are the right person for the above post please e-mail your application and curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org or forward it by mail to; The Human Resources Manager, Citadel Insurance p.l.c., Casa Borgo, 26, Market Street, Floriana FRN 1082
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.